Sunday, April 14, 2013

Have you ever just hated a company so much?

           I honestly HATE how the company I worked for was ran. They say we need to work "as a team" but honestly it's what the manager says goes. And she is a liar. So here are reasons why I cannot stand stupid companies.

  1. The manager is a pregnant 19 year old(just turned 19 on the 12th)
  2. She got me fired because I had a nervous laugh when I just started out. And GUESS WHAT!? The bitch has a nervous laugh AND says "um" a lot on the phone. I have stopped doing anything that could potentially get me fired.
  3. The boss and manager gang up on people and just pick on them.
  4. We got bitched at for taking the trucks "everyday." We do not take the stupid trucks everyday. I'm sorry when I have to go somewhere I am going to go. How about you give me more money so I can get a car. (:
  5. We get bitched at if the machines mess up and we don't tell the boss. Well sir, the job GOT DONE and it wasn't because they weren't filled with oil, gas, diesel, it was because the burner is messed up.
  6. Not many people around town like this company to clean their restaurants.
  7. If something is forgot on the job we get bitched at.
  8. Supposedly we get a lot of call backs that we don't even know about, when I'm working we don't so something is up there.
  9. The managers baby daddy works here and gets all the big jobs and not the supervisor.
  10. They only has a supervisor so the boss can complain at someone and so they can fill up the trucks and machines and make sure they are working properly.
  11. Even when the manager doesn't technically get a job she gets 10% of however much the job is.
  12. The manager is on salary and gets paid to stay home because she is pregnant, I mean "sick." Too bad I'm not on salary, I would get paid to take care of my son!
  13. When I get yelled at because I didn't schedule enough places because there aren't any places that are due for a cleaning.
  14. The boss doesn't tell you when you are doing something wrong someone else has to.
  15. When you say one thing and everyone gets pissed at you for pointing it out.
  16. The manager lied to the boss and said she did not take my fiancée off his jobs the week he got demoted WHEN SHE DID and I showed the boss.
  17. She also wrote down that a place was due when they weren't due for 5 more months! Like dumbass, do your job CORRECTLY!!

Ugh, sorry. I needed to vent. I am soooo freaking peeved! Any tips on how to earn fast cash or get a cheap car would be greatly appreciated. (:

Thanks for reading.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment