Saturday, April 6, 2013

Feels like I have a newborn all over again!

               Zander has been a handful the past two days, up every two hours at night just because he can. He went to bed, the past two nights, promptly at 10 and woke up every few hours. Last night he woke up at 12am with a poopy diaper so of course I changed him and put him back to sleep. Wakes up at 2:30am took a bottle and then cried and wouldn't stop until I bounced him. 4:25 comes around he is crying horribly, I pick him up and HE PEES ALL OVER ME THROUGH HIS DIAPER! That has NEVER happened before, So I change his pants and diaper and try to give him a bottle, wasn't having that so Chris wakes up, turns the light out, and rocked him to sleep, was down about 5:10am. Wakes up, yet again, at 7am takes half a bottle and falls back asleep and is awake for the day at 9:30am.

           Please tell me this is just a phase and my amazing sleeper will return. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment