Saturday, April 13, 2013

Babies do honestly grow up too fast

     My son will be one year old on April 30th and has grown into a curious little boy. I want to share with you what has all happened in this one year of him growing.

  1. At 3 days old he was lifting his head up perfectly.
  2. Controlling his movements, holding his own bottle, and sleeping through the night by 3 months
  3. Rolling and sitting assisted at 5 months.
  4. Sitting unassisted at 7 months.
  5. Crawling and pulling himself up at 9 months
  6. Starting to sound words and has 7 teeth at 11 months.
Those are the things just from the top of my head, but this little boy has learned so much. He can also roll a ball back and forth, clap on command and to songs, doesn't like to fall and avoids it as much as possible, very sneaky and sly, and does not take anyone's bs. (:

I love my son and he has come a very long way since being born a month early and only 5lbs 5 oz. He is nearly 22 lbs now! I honestly cannot believe it. And through the good and bad times he will always be my little man. He will soon realize how much I do for him and what he means to me.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment