Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Declutter Challenge: Operation Kids Toys

Hey everyone!
I am not good at keeping clutter away from my house but with everything going on I really need to declutter my house and life! If you are up for the challenge join me! :).

My mission the past two days was to declutter and purge the kid's toys and organize with what I have until i can buy something more efficient.
This is a before picture

And after two days of going threw them putting Zoe's (My step-daughter) toys away for the moment, purging a large trash bag full of useless mcdonald toys and broken toys, organizing with the things i have, and a lot of sweat (my house hit 82 degrees today!).

This is what I got.

I am very proud of myself and hope to be able to organize them a little bit better when i can figure out what to buy to help declutter a little more. :). Suggestions are welcome. If you know what I can do for stuffed animals please let me know!!

So, are you up for the challenge? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment